Needlework Show 2018 Entry Form
Here is the link to our Online Show Registration Form
All entries must be brought to the Sanger Branch library on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 between
2:30pm and 6:30pm, and remain on display until the end of the show at 3:30pm Sunday, September 23, 2018.
Please review the
instructions for more information on the registration
process. You will also find detailed information
concerning classifications and categories there.
Also, be sure to check out our list of FAQs
(Frequently Asked Questions) for more answers to common questions.
You may download and print the Entry Form and Information Booklet as needed.
Entry fees are due when you drop off your entries for the show. Please contact
our show Registrar and Webmaster, Susan Pellitieri, if you need to make other
No Early Pick-Up Will Be Allowed!
E-mail Su at NeedleArtsToledo@aol.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Online Registration Notes
Here is a list of some of the important points regarding our Online Registration system.
NOTE! Do not press the Enter key until you are done with the form! Please press
the Tab key or use your mouse to proceed to the next field in the form.
- Your information is saved online, so you can update and change your entry information
up until the cut-off time.
- Be sure to check your age group, so the website can calculate your total entry fee properly.
- There are no limits on the number of entries on the form.
- Each entry is displayed after you enter it, so you can review and correct errors if needed.
- You can delete entries from your form if you make a mistake or won't have the piece ready for the show.
No part of this website may be published, reproduced, stored in, or
introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means
whatsoever (including electronic, mechanical, photocopy) other than for personal or
chapter/region use without written permission from the copyright holder.
This page was last updated on June 3, 2018.